Sunday 23 October 2011

My Memories...)

Assalamualaikum everyone..!!


This night , i'm just want to share to everyone that familier with my self .
So, about my rommates at Mara University Technology...hahaha!
something new that i have in my life....
never be freinds twith them.  my beloved roomates.. Muhammad Saifiudiin Samsir, Hadrie Shah Jaafar, Muhammad Wafiy Zulkepley and last but not lest Muhamad Firdaus Mohd Noh...
I be frens with them just 4 month during i have studied in pre commerce course that i have choosen..hehe
Now, as a frens ,i have know them like what!
hehe,as a example...wafiy,he like sing in ours room everyday,everytime ...haha...like a CRAZY PERSON u know..hahaha!!!Many of song his sing like a Bruno Mars song (Grenade),huhu..
Yet, always he has jokking,kidding with the others roomates n me...Eventhough, he attitude like that,but i'm still want to be frens with a man...hehe
that is wafiy that i know...
to be continue my story this night, Udin...hehehe.. a kind person, a good frens that i have in my life.. always help me in math subj..huhuh..every month,he will got the higher marks in that subj...WOW..Very Interested right...hahaha,he like a play save attitude... hahahhah!!
because everyday,just quite..Ya Allah..i dont know why him..but..his not jut keep quite everytime..just at moment he be liked that..huhu
Others,hadrie..!!hahahahahahahahaha..Not bad, always smile,did not have any problem in his life...at the sometimes,i have asked that person..hey u,why u just smile,kidding,and just relax...u want to know whta the answer that he have answered my question...hey frens,we just relax k..in MALAY WORDS"RELAX SUDA"APA ADA HAL(HAHAHA)
Ayooyooo!!ama purengge! That tamby just answerd like that,,huuhu..I sallute him.erm... actually,everytime i needed all of my roomates helping..yeah!to me,they know how to share something to me.Thanks a lot hadrie and din..huhu
I like he attitude..but at the sometime ..I'll be angry with him..always helped me like hadrie,din...erm...always he have called his girlfriends ..BABY THAT,BABY THIS..HOHOHO..at the moment a man be caring,loving with his girlfriend...but,he also have angry with his gf..haha
I Really-really ENJOYED,PROUD,APPRECIATED with all my freind that want to be friend with me..
So, we can see a few picture that i have taken in my Campus during Part 1.


Fiz,Wafiy,Din,Hsdrie




Fiz,Din,Adrie,Daus

with Hadrie!





Udin.Hadrie,Daus


No comments:

Post a Comment

mereka yang sering menemani saya di sini =)